| Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Terms and Conditions for using this site?
- Your site(s) does not contain any popups
- Your site(s) does not contain any message boxes
- Your site(s) does not contain inappropriate content
- Your site(s) does not have frames
- Your site(s) does not use script rotation
- Your site(s) does not use URL or domain name forwarding
- Your account will be deleted if it is not used for 90 days
- Your account will be deleted if we can not send you emails
- Your account can be disable if your site causes systems error
- You are not allowed to have more than one (1) account
What is your policy on SPAM?
- Ultimateweb-Traffic.com absolutely prohibits members from SPAMMING in
their marketing efforts, and are subject to immediate termination. If
you find one of our websites SPAMMING please let us know! Please contact
How do I contact support?
- Please read the FAQ before contacting support. Many of your questions
can be answered in the FAQ section. Contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org
and REMEMBER to include your User ID. We will usually answer your question(s)
within 24 hours.
What types of accounts do you offer ?
- Basic Account : the basic account earns you either 0.75
or 1 credit(hit) for each site you view, depends on how you
setup your browser (minimized or maximized) and it remains
FREE of charge. Credits(hits) are automatically assigned to
your enabled site(s).
- Silver Account : the silver account earns you either 1
or 1.25 credit(hit) for each site you view, depends on how
you setup your browser (minimized or maximized). Upgrade to
silver account is only $7US per month and you can upgrade
at members only page. Credits(hits) are automatically assigned
to your enabled site(s).
- Gold Account : the gold account earns you either 1.25 or
1.5 credit(hit) for each site you view, depends on how you
setup your browser (minimized or maximized). Upgrade to gold
account is only $15US per month and you can upgrade at members
only page. Credits(hits) are automatically assigned to your
- All accounts are able to add up to 10 different urls.
- All accounts are able to change the status to/from "enabled"
How do I earn hits for my site(s)?
When you join, you will get a surf URL with your ID that
collects hits for your site. Which means that you start your
automatic surfing by just sitting in front of your screen and
watching the homepages coming up on your screen. Every 20 seconds
you will see new homepage. Depending on how you have your
your browser setup (min/max), you will receive 3 hits to your own
site for every 4 pages that you view using the surf URL in the case
of Basic Account.
What are Credits(hits)?
You can earn credits(hits) three different ways; you can purchase credits, earn credits from
your referrals, and earn credits by viewing the sites. Remember you can
earn more credits by maximizing the browser and upgrading
to either Silver or Gold Accounts.
What are the important URLs that I need to know?
- Your surf URL to earn credits(hits)
xxxx is your User ID No.)
- Your referral URL
xxxx is your User ID No.)
How do I change my account information?
- Login to your Member Area and click on your "Name".
From there you can change your name, password, share email status, browser
and category setup.
How do I change my email?
- Login to your Member Area and click on your "Email".
From there you can change the email address and we will send you
confirmation email to verify your new email address. Your new email
address will not changed until you have verified the email with the change code.
What are the Status for my sites?
- Disabled : your site is disabled
- Enabled : your site is approved and is part of the site rotation
- Waiting : your site is waiting for approval by the Ultimateweb-Traffic.com support
I signed up, however no credits were used, what happen?
- The site must get approved by the Ultimateweb-Traffic.com support team. If there are no problem with the
terms and conditions of your site the support team will
approve your site and notify you by email. Also make sure you check the state
of your sites in the members area, your site must be "enabled" to get
What do I do if I see a site that your terms and conditions?
- Please report to the our support team at email@example.com,
we'll even give you free credits for reporting those sites.
can I stop this?
- For Internet Explorer users, click on the "Tools"
menu and go down to "Internet options". Go to the
"Advanced" tab and under the "Browsing"
category, check the checkbox labeled "Disable script
debugging". This should be prevent from auto surfing